One of the magical things about visiting Walt Disney World is experiencing the numerous treats they offer! With so many shops and stands, plus so many seasonal offerings, it can be hard to keep up with everything they offer! While many of these treats can only be enjoyed while on property (if someone has figured out how to successfully transport Mickey Ice Creams, please email us!), there are a few treats that can actually be easily packed and taken home! We love taking Disney snacks home with us because it fills the void when we can’t be at the parks!
Here are some of our favorite portable Disney treats! Bonus – many of these items count as “snack” items on the Disney Dining Plan! If you have snack credits left on your last day at Walt Disney World, you can use the credits to stock up on these items!
- Mickey Rice Krispy Treats – These little treats are a delight for your eyes and your tastebuds! First, we can agree anything Mickey-shaped just tastes better but their decorations are also just so cute! They are super easy to transport because they are not too big and pretty sturdy, so you don’t have to worry about finding a crumbled mess in your suitcase when you get home.
- Mickey/Minnie Shaped Chocolate Apples – While these treats may be a little more challenging to transport – much easier with a car ride – they are wrapped up and ready to go home with you! We definitely wouldn’t suggest putting these in a checked bag, but packed strategically in a carry-on, you could get these babies home and transport yourself back to Main Street when you need a pick-me-up!
- Character Lollipops – Another fun way to bring the magic of Disney World home! These make great gifts for family back home or to just feel like you’re back in the most magical place on Earth! We love these because there are so many different flavors, sizes, and characters to choose from so you can really bring home a nice variety!
- Goofy’s Packaged Candy – We love these because they are super easy to transport and they’re delicious, especially the gummies! Another great way to kick those post-Disney blues while also helping your sugar levels adjust back to reality after eating like calories didn’t count for the past week!
- Packaged Flavored Popcorn – This is one of our favorite ways to make us feel like we’re in the parks! Popcorn is such a staple of the Disney Parks and we love that it can be easily transported home in these packages. There is also a nice variety of flavors to choose from! Our favorite flavor? Chocolate Caramel Popcorn!
- Minnie’s Sweets Cookies and Treats – This is a whole line of adorable cookies, rice krispy treats and delicious brownies! These are packaged perfectly for easy transport home. When you’re missing Disney, munching on some Mickey and Minnie-shaped cookies is sure to make your day brighter!
- Character Cotton Candy Tub – This is a treat that is harder to transport, but if you can get creative and fit it in your luggage, you’ll be glad you did! First, cotton candy. Yum! Second, you get an awesome Disney tub as a keepsake! This is also one that qualifies as a snack credit, so we think it’s totally worth it to ditch some replaceable socks and underwear to fit this treat in our bag!
These are our favorite portable Walt Disney World snacks to take home with us! Did your favorite make the list? If not, comment below and tell us yours!